Our Greatest Need

When You said, “Seek My face [in prayer, require My presence as your greatest need],” my heart said to You, “Your face, O LORD, I will seek [on the authority of Your word].”Psalm 27:8 (AMP)

The presence of the LORD is our greatest need. Seek His face, every moment of your day. As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God? (Psalm 42:1-2) With His help we can advance against a troop; with our God we can scale a wall. (Psalm 18:29 NIV). With God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26)

O God, You are my God; with deepest longing I will seek You; my soul [my life, my very self] thirsts for You, my flesh longs and sighs for You, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. (Psalm 63:1 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ