Preserve the Inner Calm

Let the peace of Christ [the inner calm of one who walks daily with Him] be the controlling factor in your hearts [deciding and settling questions that arise]. To this peace indeed you were called as members in one body [of believers]. And be thankful [to God always].Colossians 3:15 (AMP)

When Jesus first appeared to the disciples after His resurrection, He came and stood among them, and said, “Peace to you.” (John 20:19) His word over you today is peace. Let His peace be the controlling factor in your heart and in your mind. When circumstances don’t appear favorable, He speaks peace. In John 14:27, Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you;” Don’t let the enemy steal your peace.

I’ve told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world.” (John 16:33 MSG)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ