Advance!

You, LORD, are my lamp; the LORD turns my darkness into light. With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall.2 Samuel 22:29-30 (NIV)

As followers of Christ and ambassadors for the Kingdom of God, let us advance and take territory for His kingdom. As a good soldier of Jesus Christ, let us not draw back, but continually seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. We take ground for the Kingdom of God as we invade the darkness with His light and His love. We take ground for the Kingdom as we combat the forces of darkness with love, peace, and the Word of truth, that sets people free.

Prepare your shields, and advance into battle!” (Jeremiah 46:3 NLT) For the battle belongs to the LORD and He has given us the victory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ