Our Mighty Fortress

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and the One who rescues me;
My God, my rock and strength in whom I trust and take refuge;
My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower—my stronghold. 
Psalm 18:2 (AMP)

O taste and see that the LORD is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him! (Psalm 34:8 NASB)  He has enclosed you behind and before, and laid His hand upon you. (Psalm 139:5) I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!” (Psalm 91:2 NASB) When criticized or accused, we feel a need to defend ourselves, but the LORD is the defense of our lives (Psalm 27:1). Take refuge in Him, for the battle belongs to the LORD. He will make your righteousness [your pursuit of right standing with God] like the light, and your judgment like [the shining of] the noonday [sun]. (Psalm 37:6 AMP)

“May the LORD repay you for your kindness, and may your reward be full from the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge.” (Ruth 2:12 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ