Know Him

I am the Good Shepherd, and I know [without any doubt those who are] My own and My own know Me [and have a deep, personal relationship with Me] John 10:14 (AMP)

Our heavenly Father desires for us to know Him. He says in the Word many times, “that they shall know that I am the LORD.” He is Yahweh! The LORD! The God of compassion and mercy! He is slow to anger and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness. (Exodus 34:6) He wants us to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. (Ephesians 3:18) Know that He is a mighty God, who is able to make what seems impossible to us, possible when we trust and rely on Him. In Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ