My Help

My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.Psalm 121:2 (NKJV)
Unless the LORD had helped me, I would soon have settled in the silence of the grave. Psalm 94:17 (NLT)

Our heavenly Father is not out to hurt you or harm you. He is not like the earthly Father who let your down, the friend that wasn't there for you, or the spouse that betrayed you. He is our Helper and He is faithful. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble. (Psalm 46:1) So we may boldly say: “The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:6 NKJV)

We experience more of a struggle when we try to do life our way and trust in our own strength. However, when we cast our cares on the LORD and rely on Him to fight our battles, we don’t get stressed out, nor grow weary, because His yoke is easy and His burden is light. (Matthew 11:30) Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16 NASB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ