He Came to Help

“Let us praise the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to help his people and has given them freedom. He has given us a powerful Savior from the family of God’s servant David. Luke 1:68-69 (NCV)

Praise God that He helps His people! Psalm 54:4 (NLT) says, God is my helper. The Lord keeps me alive! Psalm 27:9 says, He has always been my helper. Not only does our help come from the Lord, but He has given us a powerful Savior. Jesus, our mighty Savior has gained the victory for us and set us free. No matter what fire storms you have gone through, the Lord helped you to rise up out of the ashes and live a new day, full of hope and promise. So we can say with confidence, “The LORD is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?” (Hebrews 13:6 NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ