He will Answer

In the day of my trouble I will call upon You,  for You will answer me.Psalm 86:7 (NKJV)

When we encounter trouble of any kind, we can call upon the LORD and He will answer us. After Peter had gotten out of the boat, he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!” And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him (Matthew 14:29-31) When we cry out to Jesus for help, we give Him in all His power and glory, access to intervene in our situation.

I will answer your cry for help every time you pray, and you will find and feel my presence even in your time of pressure and trouble. I will be your glorious hero and give you a feast.Psalm 91:15 (TPT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ