Complete the Course

But I consider my life of no value to myself; my purpose is to finish my course and the ministry I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of God’s grace. Acts 20:24 (CSB)

Our purpose is to complete the course, that we received from our Lord and Savior. The primary assignment the Master Jesus gave Believers of letting everyone we meet know all about this incredibly extravagant generosity of God. May we continually do the work, with joy, of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. (Hebrews 12:1 NLT) Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we’re in.  (Hebrews 12:1 MSG) May we continually fight the good fight, finish the race, and always keep the faith. (2 Timothy 4:7)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ