No Escape

I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me.Psalm 139:7-10 (NLT)

Why try to escape the Presence of the LORD? As Jonah learned when he tried to run away from God, there is no place we can go to flee from His Presence. He knows where we go and where we lie down. He knows everything we do. (Psalm 139:3) He is intimately acquainted with all our ways. (Psalm 139:3b AMP). His Presence is with us to lead us and guide us. His Holy Spirit is our Helper (John 14:26). The Spirit of God is our strength and support. He empowers us to do all that we are called to do. Instead of running away from God, let us be drawn by His love for us, into a deeper, more intimate relationship with Him. Worship Him and be filled with His Spirit. Let Him occupy your heart and mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ