Drink from the Fountain of Life


Your strong love, O True God, is precious. All people run for shelter under the shadow of Your wings. In Your house, they eat and are full at Your table. They drink from the river of Your overflowing kindness. You have the fountain of life that quenches our thirst. Your light has opened our eyes and awakened our souls. Psalm 36:7-9 (VOICE)

Let His strong love awaken your soul, and follow His light as He shows you the way. Come to God with an open heart and He will fill it to overflowing. We drink our fill with the abundance of His house; He allows us to freely drink from the river of His delights. There is no lack in His house. We may come with dry, empty cups, but once we drink of His Living Water our souls are satisfied.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.Psalm 23:5-6 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ