Praise the LORD!

Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me. Psalm 103:1-2 (NLT)

Bless the LORD,… Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle. (Psalm 103:3-5 NASB) The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness. (Psalm 103:8 NASB) For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear and worship Him [with awe-filled respect and deepest reverence]. (Psalm 103:11 AMP)

I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak his praises.Psalm 34:1 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ