Lead me to the Rock!

From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a refuge for me, a tower of strength against the enemy. Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah. Psalm 61:2-4 (NASB)

When we are overwhelmed by life’s challenges, let us be led to the Rock. His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. (Isaiah 55:9) No one is holy like the LORD! There is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. (1 Samuel 2:2 NLT) For the Lord our God, in our midst, is a great and awesome God. If God is for us, who can ever be against us? (Romans 8:31) As for me, I trust [confidently] in You and Your greatness, O LORD; I said, “You are my God.” (Psalm 31:14 AMP)

“…guide me into your glory, where I am safe and sheltered. Lord, you are a paradise of protection to me.”Psalm 61:2b-3a (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ