At All Times

Now may the Lord of peace Himself grant you His peace at all times and in every way [that peace and spiritual well-being that comes to those who walk with Him, regardless of life’s circumstances]. The Lord be with you all.2 Thessalonians 3:16 (AMP)

Jesus gave us His peace (John 14:27). Open your heart and mind to receive His gift of everlasting peace, a peace that surpasses human understanding. The enemy is a thief. Don’t let Him rob you of peace. As we walk closely to the Prince of Peace, we will have peace at all times, in every situation, and circumstance. Choose to trust God and believe His Word. It is the Good News.

When I am afraid, I will put my trust and faith in You. In God, whose word I praise; In God I have put my trust; I shall not fear…Psalm 56:3-4 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ