He Sustains You

The steps of a [good and righteous] man are directed and established by the LORD, and He delights in his way [and blesses his path]. When he falls, he will not be hurled down, because the LORD is the One who holds his hand and sustains him.Psalm 37:23-24 (AMP)

You’ve gone into my future to prepare the way, and in kindness you follow behind me to spare me from the harm of my past. With your hand of love upon my life, you impart a blessing to me. This is just too wonderful, deep, and incomprehensible! Your understanding of me brings me wonder and strength. (Psalm 139:5-6 TPT) Find strength in the One Who holds your hand and sustains you. He has placed His hand of blessing on your head.

‘May the LORD bless you and protect you. May the LORD smile on you and be gracious to you. May the LORD show you his favor and give you his peace.’ Numbers 6:24-26 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ