The LORD is for You

Don’t be obsessed with money but live content with what you have, for you always have God’s presence. For hasn’t he promised you, “I will never leave you alone, never! And I will not loosen my grip on your life!”
So we can say with great confidence: “I know the Lord is for me and I will never be afraid of what people may do to me!”Hebrews 13:5-6 (TPT)

God is for you. And with Him on your side, who can stand against you? (See Romans 8:31) What can come against you? “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17 NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ