Complete Unity

"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message..." - John 17:20 (NIV)
"I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me." - John 17:23 (NIV)

When the time was near for Jesus to die on the cross, He prayed for all those who would believe in Him to come together as one. As followers of Jesus Christ, may we set aside all our differences and unite. Psalm 133:1 says, how good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! Our unity is a testimony to the world that God sent Jesus and that He loves them.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ