What is His is Ours

"But he answered his father, 'Look! All these years I've been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends.' "
Luke 15:29 (NIV)
" 'My son,' the father said, 'you are always with me, and everything I have is yours.' "
Luke 15:31 (NIV)

The older brother to the prodigal son had an attitude problem but his father lovingly responded and let him know, all that belonged to the father belonged to his son. Our heavenly Father has given to us all that belongs to Him. 

He has given us the keys to the kingdom (Matthew 16:19). He has revealed the secrets of His kingdom (Luke 8:10). Abba Father has given us the land and seated us in heavenly places in Christ. Rejoice in your inheritance and give God glory.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ