"I will be with him"

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him"
Psalm 91:14-15 (NIV)

God doesn't tell us we won't go through any trouble but that He will be with us in it and He will deliver us out of it. In 1 Peter 4:12, the Apostle Peter tells us not to be surprised at the painful trials we suffer. Psalm 34:19 says, a righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all. When you are in the midst of a fiery trial remember, the LORD is faithful and He will get you through it.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ