Should I Still Hope?

"What strength do I have that I should still hope? What prospects, that I should be patient?
Job 6:11 (NIV)

In the midst of his trials and tribulations, Job asked, "What strength do I have that I should still hope?" You may be wondering the same thing. When we are bombarded with the circumstances that arise in our daily living, it is easy to feel like we don't have the strength to put our hope in anything. However, the Apostle Paul instructs us to put our hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment (1 Timothy 6:17). Let us look for the joy in our lives and be like David who said his hope was in God all day long (Psalm 25:5). God is faithful and He will not fail us. Praise the LORD.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ