Action to Accompany Faith

What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds?
Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
—James 2:14, 17 (NIV)

For those of you who read my New Year letter, you may remember my favorite days are the ones when I KNOW I am right in the center of God's will. Well, yesterday was definitely one of those days. As I met with sisters-in-Christ from the Celebration of Womanhood ministry and listened to the guest Pastor at church last night, I was hearing God's message, loud and clear. And I made a commitment to minister to hurting women in my community.

Lay aside the excuses about why you have not done what God has called you to. God wants results and not excuses. He wants us to reach out and help meet the needs of our neighbors and be witnesses for Jesus Christ. God is calling us to get busy, not at doing things that will not matter but at doing the right things, the things that will change this world for Christ. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ