Never Satisfied

Just as Death and Destruction are never satisfied, so human desire is never satisfied.
Proverbs 27:20 (NLT)

"More!" seems to be the cry of the human heart. Colossians 2:9 says we have been given fullness in Christ. If we have accepted Jesus and given our hearts to God, we have ALL that we need. The Apostle Paul said, "I've learned to be quite content whatever my circumstances. I'm just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I've found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry, hands full or hands empty. Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am." (Philippians 4:12 The Message)

I encourage you to find the recipe for your own happiness. You don't know how many days are ordained for you to live on this earth, so enjoy each and every day of your life.

Loving Life,
Joyful Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ