His Great Love

I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer.
Show the wonder of your great love, you who save by your hand those who take 
refuge in you from their foes.
Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings...
Psalm 17:7-9 (NIV)

I am so enthralled with the love of God. It is such a beautiful thing. His love for us is so great, the Apostle Paul declares that nothing is able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:39). You are the apple of His eye and His ear is open to your cry. No matter what you encounter in life, know that God's love for you is great. Praise the LORD.

Much Love,
Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ