Now We Believe

Then they said to the woman, “Now we believe, not because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard Him and we know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world.” John 4:42 (NKJV)

At first many of the Samaritans believed in Jesus because of the word of the woman who testified about Him. After they came to Him, and heard Him, they got to know Him for themselves. In order to believe in Him and totally trust Him, you have to know Him. You have to know that He is with you, and develop a personal relationship with Him. Know that He is a God who will never fail you.

Two co-workers told me about Jesus, then I had my own experience with Him and continue to pursue a deeper more intimate relationship. When I was believing the lies of the enemy, He opened my eyes and showed me truth. When I was down, and turned to the Living Word, He lifted me up out of that pit of depression. When I get overwhelmed, He is my peace. When I was on my sick bed, feeling like I was going to die, He healed my body. He will do the same for you. Know Him and believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ