Don’t be Moved

But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. Acts 20:24 (NKJV)

The Holy Spirit revealed to the Apostle Paul that chains and tribulations awaited him, in every city (Acts 20:23. However, he was not moved. May we make it our aim to finish our race with joy. Don’t be moved by the light and momentary hardships we experience in this world. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal (2 Corinthians 4:17-18 NIV).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ