Upward Call

I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14 (NKJV)

God chose us and called us, and He has plans to give us a future and a hope. We are to progress forward and upward, as we pursue the good plans and purposes God has for us. In Philippians 3:12, the Apostle Paul says, not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. May we too, PRESS ON! Instead of letting the difficulties set you back, use them to take a step up, into a stronger, more spacious place in God. Run your race, with your eye on the prize, being fully confident that He who began a good work in you, is faithful to complete it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ