He is with You!

Then Haggai, the LORD’s messenger, gave the people this message from the LORD: “I am with you, says the LORD!” Haggai 1:13 (NLT)

This morning, I give you this message: “The LORD is with you!” Have you ever wondered why God repeatedly reminds us, in His Word, that He is with us? Could it be that He wants us to remember that He is always there to help us and comfort us, to lead us and guide us. We never have to feel alone, rejected or abandoned. He is there to catch us if we fall.

In Isaiah 41:10, He says, “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” He is with us to support and strengthen us. Praise the LORD for His Presence!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ