Hard Pressed?

When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD; he brought me into a spacious place. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?Psalm 118:5-6 (NIV)

When hard pressed, instead of running to your Pastor or phoning a friend, let your first course of action be to call upon the LORD God Almighty, your Creator and Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of your faith. Those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint (Isaiah 40:31 NLT). Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think (Ephesians 3:20 NLT). Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ