One Thing I Know

He answered and said, “Whether He is a sinner or not I do not know. One thing I know: that though I was blind, now I see.”John 9:25 (NKJV)

Jesus passed by a man who had been born blind. Before meeting Jesus, this man had lived his life in total darkness. He never knew what it was like to watch the sunset or look upon the face of his mom and dad. We too once dwelt in darkness, unable to see the light of the truth. And just as Jesus loved the blind man too much to leave him in the same condition, He loves us too. When Jesus touches our lives with His compassion and grace, we are transformed.

Know that God loves you. He is on your side and nothing is too difficult for Him. No matter what you are going through, the work of God will be revealed. He will work it all things together for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ