Stand Strong

And that about wraps it up. God is strong, and he wants you strong. So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way. Ephesians 6:10-11 (MSG)

The Amplified Bible tells us to be strong in the Lord; to draw our strength from Him and be empowered through our union with Him. (Ephesians 6:10). If we are going to stand strong, we must draw our strength from the Lord and remain closely connected to Him. The Lord is the strength of our lives. (Psalm 27:1) Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His face evermore! (1 Chronicles 16:11) Trust in the LORD forever, for in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength (Isaiah 26:4). The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace. (Psalm 29:11)

‘Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ (Isaiah 41:10)

Comments

Unknown said…
Good morning Jackie,
Isaiah 41:10 is my favorite verse because I'm so very shy I'm always battling fear. Another verse I love is Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Have a blessed day!😊 Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ