All Prepared

You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, the days of my life all prepared before I’d even lived one day. Psalm 139:15-16 (MSG)

Sometimes we spend a lot of time and energy trying to figure out what?, how?, why?, or when? During these times, let us seek wisdom and guidance from the One who knows us better than we know ourselves. May we trust God through every situation, every season and all the stages of life, knowing that He has every day of our lives recorded in His book. Nothing that happens takes Him by surprise. The thoughts the LORD thinks toward you are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ