Journey On!

A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life], but the LORD directs his steps and establishes them.Proverbs 16:9 (AMP)

This verse is vibrant with action and progression. Our walk and relationship with the LORD is not to be stationary and stagnant. In order for the LORD to direct our steps, we have to be going somewhere. As we put forth the effort to move forward, God will direct our steps. When we walk or run in the steps of faith and according to His Word, He will show us the  right paths to take. As we follow His guidance, we can be sure that our steps will be established and we will reach our desired destination.

Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass (Psalm 37:5 NKJV).

Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome word Jackie thank you so much.
I love the pictures you post. They're so Serene and inspiring. I love to hike and sometimes I take the wrong path or get lost and have to make my way back. I'm so grateful that God is always there showing us the right way to go.🐾
Have a great day and a beautiful Thanksgiving!🌻
Cindy
Unknown said…
I love this.. my word from God this,week has been 'forward' that God is keeping his promise to move me forward. So this is great to read today.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ