Consider

Only fear the LORD, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you.1 Samuel 12:24 (NKJV)

When we stop to consider what great things the LORD has done for us we are compelled to love and serve Him with all of our hearts. He forgives all our sins and heals all our diseases. He redeems our lives from the pit, and crowns us with lovingkindness and compassion. He fills our lives with good things. (Psalm 103:3-5) He rescues you from hidden traps, shields you from deadly hazards. His huge outstretched arms protect you— under them you’re perfectly safe; (Psalm 91:3-4 MSG) He chose you and called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. (1 Peter 2:9) Amen and Hallelujah!

Comments

Unknown said…
isn't it beautiful! He's so amazing! I keep a Christmas stocking up all year long and I have Jesus's name on it. In the morning I like to write a little thank you note for something the Lord has done for me and I put it in the stocking then when I feel weak or discouraged I read them and I'm strengthened and encouraged. He's so good!
God bless you Jackie!
Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ