“Come to Me”

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30 (NIV)

Jesus calls each one of us to come to Him. He has no pre-requisites or conditions, just come. It doesn’t matter how you come or what you are like when you come. The important thing is that we come, not just one time, but come and keep coming to Him on a daily basis. Once we come to Him, let us be teachable and learn from the best Teacher of all. Then we will find rest. When we rest in Him, we are free to experience the deepest peace ever.

Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.” (Matthew 11:29-30 MSG)

Comments

Unknown said…
I love the way God's words Comfort us 📖
Just like a warm blanket on a cold day.
God bless you Jackie.
Have a blessed day.🎄🎄

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ