Never Alone

We are pressured in every way [hedged in], but not crushed; perplexed [unsure of finding a way out], but not driven to despair; hunted down and persecuted, but not deserted [to stand alone]; struck down, but never destroyed;2 Corinthians 4:8-9 (AMP)

Whatever challenging situation you may face today, remember that you are never alone. In 2 Timothy 4:16-17 (NASB), the Apostle Paul says, “At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them. But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me…” Though people may desert you, the Lord will always stand by your side.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the LORD your God... (Isaiah 43:2-3a)

Comments

Unknown said…
amen!😄😄

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ