Choose to Rejoice

Though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vines, though the yield of the olive fails and the fields produce no food, though the flock is cut off from the fold and there are no cattle in the stalls, yet I will [choose to] rejoice in the LORD; I will [choose to] shout in exultation in the [victorious] God of my salvation!Habakkuk 3:17-18 (AMP)

No matter what the current situation may be, let us choose to rejoice in the LORD, because He is with us and He has given us the victory. In Isaiah 43:2-3, He says, “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior…” (NLT)

See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The LORD God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.” (Isaiah 12:2 NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ