Everlasting Love

The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJV)

God loves us with an everlasting love. What great love the Father has lavished on us! His love never fails, nor falls short. In love, He created us, and continually cares for us. His love is not based on our performance. He loves us because that is who He is. God is love (1 John 4:8). He draws us closer to Him with lovingkindness. He sacrificed His only Son to restore us back into relationship with Him. How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings. (Psalm 36:7 NLT) Open your heart to receive His love and walk in it every moment of the day.

Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the LORD. (Psalm 23:6 AMP)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ