He Holds Us Close

He will feed his flock like a shepherd. He will carry the lambs in his arms, holding them close to his heart. He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young.Isaiah 40:11 (NLT)

Our heavenly Father holds us close to His heart. Don't wander away. It is good for us to draw near to God; (Psalm 73:28). How precious are His thoughts about us, they cannot be numbered! We can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when we wake up, He is still with us! (Psalm 139:17-18) He leads us along the narrow path that leads to a fruitful land, full of promise and hope. A peaceful land, overflowing with His love and joy. The LORD leads us to an abundant and everlasting life. Follow Him.

The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. (Psalm 23:1-3 NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ