Ponder His Great Works

Therefore my spirit is overwhelmed within me; My heart within me is distressed. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your works; I muse on the work of Your hands.Psalm 143:4-5 (NKJV)

When life is overwhelming and you are losing all hope, ponder all His great works and think about the awesome things the LORD has done. When you are paralyzed with fear, meditate on His unfailing love. His perfect love drives out all fear (1 John 4:18). When you are in despair and your heart is heavy, stretch out your hands to our heavenly Father. Morning, noon, and night cry out to the LORD and He will hear your voice. (Psalm 55:17 NLT)

I remembered the old days, went over all you’ve done, pondered the ways you’ve worked, stretched out my hands to you, as thirsty for you as a desert thirsty for rain. (Psalm 143:5-6 MSG)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ