Work a Work, LORD!

O LORD, how long shall I cry, and You will not hear? Even cry out to You, “Violence!” And You will not save. Why do You show me iniquity, and cause me to see trouble? For plundering and violence are before me; There is strife, and contention arises.Habakkuk 1:2-3 (NKJV)

Habakkuk 1:3 (NLT) says, “I am surrounded by people who love to argue and fight.” When strife and contention arises, let us continue to call upon the LORD and abide in His perfect peace. Check out the LORD’s reply to Habakkuk’s plea, “Look among the nations and watch— Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you.” (Habakkuk 1:5 NKJV) No matter how circumstances appear, may we remember that the LORD is doing a work in our midst, and He is faithful to complete it. The LORD's purpose and His plan will prevail. We have Jesus, the Prince of Peace and Savior of the world.

Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ