Praise Him More & More

But as for me, I will wait and hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more.Psalm 71:14 (AMP)

I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak his praises. (Psalm 34:1 NLT)  The Message Bibles says, I bless God every chance I get; my lungs expand with his praise. (Psalm 34:1) When we magnify the LORD, our problems become smaller and the enormity of our God is revealed. Don't let anything stop you from praising our mighty God. No matter what, I’ll trust in you to help me. Nothing will stop me from praising you to magnify your glory!  (Psalm 71:14 TPT)

Our personal praise is so powerful. When we praise Him, it changes the atmosphere and creates a new perspective. (Pastor Matthew Pollock)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ