Remain Faithful

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.2 Timothy 4:7 (NLT)

In 2 Corinthians 11:25-27a (NLT), the Apostle Paul tells us about some of the challenges he went through. He says: “Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked. Once I spent a whole night and a day adrift at sea. I have traveled on many long journeys. I have faced danger from rivers and from robbers. I have faced danger from my own people, the Jews, as well as from the Gentiles. I have faced danger in the cities, in the deserts, and on the seas. And I have faced danger from men who claim to be believers but are not. I have worked hard and long, enduring many sleepless nights.

Through all of this the Apostle Paul, knew it was a “good” fight. He kept the faith and finished his race. No matter what circumstances you face today, remain faithful to the Lord Jesus Christ, fight the good fight and finish your race.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ