Remember, Your Redeemer Lives!

Then they remembered that God was their rock, and the Most High God their Redeemer. Psalm 78:35 (NKJV)

Our Redeemer is strong and mighty. Be confident that whatever difficulties come your way today, He is well able to handle them. He is higher than any mountain, and more powerful than the waves of adversity. Cast all your cares on the Lord, because He cares for you.  “...with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD, your Redeemer.” (Isaiah 54:8b NLT)

But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and he will stand upon the earth at last.” (Job 19:25 NLT)  For the LORD, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb says this, “I am the LORD, Maker of all things, Who alone stretches out the heavens, Who spreads out the earth by Myself,”Isaiah 44:24 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ