Rejoice & Be Glad

This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.Psalm 118:24 (NASB)

Though the cherry trees don’t blossom and the strawberries don’t ripen, though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I’m singing joyful praise to God. I’m turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God. Counting on God’s Rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength. I run like a deer. I feel like I’m king of the mountain! (Habakkuk 3:17-19 MSG)

In other words, no matter how circumstances may appear at this present time, I’m choosing to rejoice and be glad in this day, that the LORD has given to me. We always have His Presence with us, and nothing is impossible with our great God!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ