He Shows Us the Way

I will teach you and tell you the way to go and how to get there; I will give you good counsel, and I will watch over you.Psalm 32:8 (VOICE)

No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; he’ll always be there to help you come through it. (1 Corinthians 10:13 MSG) His eye is on us to lead us and guide us. His Spirit within, enables us to go where He directs and empowers us to do as He instructs. Instead of aimless wandering, just follow Him.

The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.”Psalm 32:8  (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ