Choose to Rejoice

Yet I will [choose to] rejoice in the Lord; I will [choose to] shout in exultation in the [victorious] God of my salvation!Habakkuk 3:18 (AMP)

No matter how chaotic your circumstances may seem, choose to rejoice in the Lord. Realize that the great “I AM” is the source of your strength and He empowers you to be more than a conqueror. We can choose to rejoice because Jesus has already gained the victory for us. The challenges we face, fade into the background, when we gaze upon the light of His magnificent Presence. As we submit to the work of the Holy Spirit within us, His mighty power works in us and through us, and we go from glory to glory, full of peace and joy.

The Lord God is my strength [my source of courage, my invincible army]; He has made my feet [steady and sure] like hinds’ feet and makes me walk [forward with spiritual confidence] on my high places [of challenge and responsibility]. —Habakkuk 3:19 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ