He Knows

Lord, you know everything there is to know about me. You perceive every movement of my heart and soul, and you understand my every thought before it even enters my mind. You are so intimately aware of me, Lord. You read my heart like an open book and you know all the words I’m about to speak before I even start a sentence! You know every step I will take before my journey even begins. You’ve gone into my future to prepare the way, and in kindness you follow behind me to spare me from the harm of my past. With your hand of love upon my life, you impart a blessing to me. This is just too wonderful, deep, and incomprehensible! Your understanding of me brings me wonder and strength.Psalm 139:1-6 (TPT)

We are never forgotten, abandoned, nor hidden from the LORD. He knows all about our hurts, struggles, and failures. His hand of love is still on you. He knows the plans He has for you are good, more glorious and will last throughout eternity. He has already gone before you and made a way. Press on, knowing that He will work all things together for good.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ