Under His Care

Come, let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before the LORD our maker, for he is our God. We are the people he watches over, the flock under his care. If only you would listen to his voice today! Psalm 95:6-7  (NLT)

Know and fully recognize with gratitude that the LORD Himself is God; it is He who has made us, not we ourselves [and we are His]. We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. (Psalm 100:3 AMP) The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. (Psalm 23:1-3 NLT) Even when darkness is all around, stay on the path and follow the light of the Shepherd, knowing He is leading you to a more abundant life. He is bringing you to a fruitful land, where healing and wholeness abound.

So we Your people and the sheep of Your pasture will give thanks to You forever; to all generations we will tell of Your praise. Psalm 79:13 (NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ