He’s Knocking

Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.Revelation 3:20 (NASB)

Jesus is continually knocking. Pay attention and have ears to hear His call. Open the door of your heart and invite Him in. Dine with the King of kings and the Lord of lords. He wants to bring healing and wholeness to every part of our hearts and every area of our lives. May we partake of the living Bread. In John 6:48 (AMP), Jesus said: “I am the Bread of Life [the Living Bread which gives and sustains life].” Let the Living Water satisfy your soul. In John 7:37 (NLT) Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me!” “Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’” (John 7:38 NLT)

You spread out a table before me, provisions in the midst of attack from my enemies; You care for all my needs, anointing my head with soothing, fragrant oil, filling my cup again and again with Your grace. Psalm 23:5 (VOICE)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ