BE STILL

Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10 (AMP)

When we pause from the hustle and bustle of life, and sit in the throne room of Almighty God, we are able to catch a glimpse of His glory. As we quiet our thoughts, and focus on our heavenly Father, we gain a deeper revelation and appreciation of our great God. Cease striving and experience the fullness of joy that comes in His Presence. Be captivated by His love and grace.

Surrender your anxiety! Be silent and stop your striving and you will see that I am God. I am the God above all the nations, and I will be exalted throughout the whole earth.Psalm 46:10 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ